- purposes strictly related to the registration site www.marchicucine.it to use certain services, such as Newsletter, care products, other purposes expressly indicated during registration. Refusal to provide such data will prevent the customer from taking advantage of these services.
- purposes necessary to fulfil an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation such as for example, the protection of public order, the investigation and prosecution of offences.
With reference to the purposes described above, the consent relates to the activity carried out by companies we trust to perform on our behalf, technical and organizational. The data will be processed in accordance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures provided for by law. Please note that pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights), at any time you update, and revise your data after you have revealed yourself from the system. You can request cancellation of your registration to the site www.marchicucine.it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear definition of the data you are determined to delete.
Our processes and this site are compliant with the Art. 7 D. Lgs N. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights):
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the indication of: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section. 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information, advertising , direct sales, market research or interactive commercial communication. This Statement on privacy and cookies applies to all personal information collected and used by Dialma Brown responsible for the website.